We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items. Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste. Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment may end up in landfill where hazardous substances can leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife, eco-systems and also human health.
- You can return waste electrical equipment to us when you are purchasing a new product from us under our distributer obligations*
- When you have finished with a WEEE product, please do not put in your domestic waste bin, as it will not be recycled
- Please contact us to arrange a convenient time for you to deliver the old item back to us (at no cost to you)
- Please quote your product order number (if you have one) and describe the item that is to be recycled
- Please give details of the pick-up address and convenient times for collection and carefully package any item for collection in advance to avoid transit damage
- We will then deal with the waste product in an environmentally responsible manner, at no cost to you
*It has to be like for like (e.g. a laptop for a laptop, not a TV for a laptop).
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.